Monday, August 25, 2014

Transfer 1, Week 5

Hey Everyone! :)

I have been doing really well. :) It's been super awesome and sad this week.

The Sad:
-We still havent made all that much contact with Jennifer. :( I really
wish that she'd let us help her.

-Melanie, a super amazing reactivated member that we've been working
with, and her super cute daughter Vilia are flying to St. Louis,
Missouri, so Melanie can be married to her fiancee. I know that It's
the next best step for her, but she will be dearly missed. We threw
her a really nice goodbye party last night.

-I had some troubles battling satan this past weekend. I think I got
the better of him in the end though.

The Good:
- We finally got rid of all the obnoxious fruit flies attaking our kitchen. :P

- We had an amazing weekend with a member Vi Do who came on a mini
mission with us.

The AWESOME:
- Gillian, a super sweet 9 year old accepted to be baptized, and we
made the baptisimal date for september 6th! She is so excited.

I hope that all is well with everyone and that Life is treating you all well.

Gehorsam bringt Segen, aber Strikten Gehorsam bringt Wunder,

Sister Lahra Sherwood


No comments: