Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello Everyone!

How's it going? What ya all been up too?

This week has been pretty good. We have had lots of good lessons with people. I am slowly getting better at talking and figuring out what people are saying. It definitly makes it easier to stay awake at church. :P One of our investigators isn't doing to well right now. I pray for her a lot.
I'm super excited! we may have a new Investigator! :D We are meeting with her this week and hopefully things go well.

I was feeling really out of sorts this week and felt like I needed a blessing. I asked Elder Stout to give it. It helped me a lot. I'm really glad that I got it. I was given guidelines to help me with the rest of my mission. I also think that I could apply it to other things too.

Unfortunately I am out of time. I hope all is golden with you all. The computers where we email, at least in this area aren't accessible to send all my pictures, but I will send the SD Card to my Mom.

By the way.........

I'm pleased to anounce that I finally know my address. :)

Apartment:
Sister Lahra Sherwood
Cannabichstraße 4/6
68167 Mannheim, Germany

Mission Office:
Sister Lahra Sherwood
Corneliusstraße 18
60305 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Basically, you can send letters to my Apartment address, but Packages are supposed to be sent to the Mission Office. Oh! and with Packages It's better to go through the German Amazon/other german online sites, then to send stuff from the US. Germany is very picky about what is brought into the country. You can send stuff from the US, but depending on what it is, there may be fees to pay before I can recieve it. And if you were planning on sending meat or cheese, which I don't know why you would...., Don't send it. It will be thrown away. :) Thank you for listening. :) I hope you enjoy your week. :)

Kein Stress,
Sister Lahra Sherwood

No comments: