Monday, September 1, 2014

Transfer 1, Week 6

Hey ya'll.

I don't have much time, but I wanted to say that I'm well and enjoying
life. I bought a "Tschüs book" (which for anyone who doesn't know what
that is it's a "goodby book" you give to other missionaries you knew
well when you or they are leaving the area). It looks super cool.

Anyways, the baptism is this week and I'm soooooooo super excited for
it. She is excited too. She has already picked out what she wants to
wear. Her mom is excited too. I think that G's decision to be baptized
has helped her mom. She wants to quit one of her jobs so she can come
back to church.

I've been really tired lately, both mentaly and physically. It's hard
to keep sad thoughts out of my head lately. I'm praying though, and I
know that the lord will help me.

This past saturday at soccor, (we play soccor with members and their
non-member friends to try and find new investigators. really fun, but
I prefer volleyball. :P), I was getting really into it, and got a
massive bruise on my leg. I hope it goes away soon, since it makes it
hurt to walk a little bit. Now You know, Don't play soccor with really
boney Elders. :P

Well I gotta go. Be awesome at whatever your doing!

Noch nie ein Meister von Himmel gefallen (German saying),

Sister Lahra Sherwood

No comments: