Monday, September 8, 2014

This week is transfer week! Happiness/sadness.

This week is transfer week! Happiness/sadness.

Happy:
-I am staying in Mannheim.
-The baptism was super on saturday! G was so Pretty. :)
-I got to go see three castles last monday, and I get to see one more today!
-My new companion is from Switzerland which is really cool. 4 days
till I meet her!
-Elder Ballard is coming to frankfurt to do a Missionary Conference
thingy! So excited!
-Got a much needed blessing. :)

Sad:
-Sister Lehman is going home... :´´´´( Only 3 days left with her. (if
your wondering why the numbers dont match..... Sister Lehman goes home
on thursday, and we meet new companions on Friday. I am in a "split"
par say on Thursday.)
-My leg is really painful. :/ I got a really bad bruise playing
soccor, and it won't go away. I'm a little worried because it's not
just my bruise that hurts its the whole leg. I don't want to go home
if it's broken. :´´´´´(
-I was feeling really down over the weekend.


I hope all is well foreveryone. I am doing really well. The people are
awesome, the food is amazing, and the weather is nicer than it was. :P
It was really cold and rainy up till last week. It finally got warm
and sunny. I think it's Germany saying Goodbye to Sister Lehman, but
we'll see if it lasts.

Glücklich tag, Alles Gute! (Happy Day, All is well!)
Sister Lahra Sherwood

No comments: