Monday, February 24, 2020

Transfer 15, Week 5: The Best Sound I've Ever Heard

Hey Everyone, 
        How are we all doing today? It's been a great and pretty warm week for the end of February.  Just for a disclousure, this week's email may be short, for the week didn't have much happen, but hey I actually got pictures for this week's so that's good. 
        Literally to sum up the week, we spent it either getting ready for Inga's Baptism, or advertising for the ward pinewood derby this upcoming Friday. It was super exciting. 
        Inga got Baptized on Saturday which was awesome. We are so excited for her, and the journey she is taking. Super cool. 
        Well, like I said that pretty much sums up my week. I apologize again for the short report, but hey, life is good. Stay safe, and have fun!

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

Pictures:
Inga and her "church" dog with Elder Painter and Elder Sherwood.
Elder Sherwood and Elder Painter.
Those are some awesome icicles. 

No comments: