Monday, February 24, 2020

Transfer 15, Week 1: Another Round Near Glacier

Hey Everyone, 
         How's the week been for the email family? Has the winter been rough, or has it been in the 40's this week like here in Columbia Falls. 
         As you can probably tell we got transfer news. Yep, I am given the opportunity to once more spend another 6 weeks in the Flathead Valley, specifically in Columbia Falls. I don't think that anyone from the zone was expecting this one to happen. But hey, weirder things have happened. I'm really grateful to be able to stay in Columbia Falls. But now, onto the week...
         To be honest, nothing really exciting happened this week. Inga came to church, but that was just about the only thing I can think of at this point. So, sorry for the boring week, and short email. Hopefully next week will bring improvements. I love you all. Have a great one. Stay Warm!

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

Photo:
Elder Painter and Elder Sherwood

No comments: