Monday, February 24, 2020

Transfer 15, Week 2: What Happened to Winter???

Hey Everyone, 
          My. My. What is going on here in Montana? Am I right? This week being the start of February, and it has been super warm. Up here in Columbia Falls at least, it's been in between 40-55 degrees all week long, and we're not to expect a drastic change at least for another week. But who knows. So much for winter weather gear. Haha! 
          This week has been pretty fast for us. It seems that the closer and closer the end comes, the faster and faster the weeks go. But no it was a pretty good week. let me see if I can highlight a few things that happened...
          As I look at my journal over this past week, I realize that only the second half of the week was exciting, So I'll just go over that part of the week. 
          It all started Thursday. We had interviews with President Larsen for the first time in 9-ish months. And boy did I enjoy it. It was awesome. And then the first month of 2020 ended. 
          We did a lot of visiting senior citizens at either the assisted living home, or the veterans home this week, and that was good. I enjoy spending time getting to know them, and playing games with them. 
          Saturday we did another wood project with the ward. It took about 4.5 hours, an we're super sore in many places afterwards too. 
          Inga was sick for the majority of this week, so she didn't come to church this week. But we're still really pumped and excited for her as she progresses in the gospel, and does what she needs to do be ready for her baptism on Feb 22nd. 
          With Sunday being Superbowl Sunday, and Groundhog's Day, plus it's Sunday ... It was a large combination of weird. We stayed extremely busy that day though, oof. Did you all hear that the Groundhog supposedly didn't see his shadow this year. So, Early Spring?Hahaha! We're still waiting for winter to hit. It's super fun though. Congatz to all the Chief Fans out there as well. We heard they won the Superbowl!
          Well, I believe that wraps it all up for this week. I hope you all are still groovy, and having fun. Stay happy! See you next week.

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

No comments: