Thursday, November 28, 2019

Transfer 13, Week 3: HI HO! HI HO! To Stack the Wood We Go

Hey Everyone, 
         How are we doing today? Is the sun out, or super cloudy? Haha. I hope it isn't getting too cold yet for all of you. It was a little chilly here for a bit, but it's warming back up, and now we're looking like it's going to be in the 40 through Thanksgiving. Yea!
         Let's see for this week, we did pretty much the same thing as last week. I know that sounds pretty trunky of me, but I'm not yet. It was only a uneventful week. So to make this week's letter a little longer at least, I'm going to add an insight from my studies. 
         But before I do that, I have to mention that we have zone conference on this upcoming Thursday, so I'm pretty excited about that. 
         Now, on to the meat of the sandwhich.This week in preparation for zone conference on Nov 21st, we had 2 preparation requests, both are very good. The first one was to read all of the talks by President Nelson in this last General Conference. This has been an amazing experience as I've studied through the talks. I've learned so much from this experience, and it has been super helpful to me as a missionary. The other one was a little bit different. We were asked by President Larsen to go through our music and do a self inventory of it. Removing what would be classified as unapproved. I did this pretty easily. As we went through it, I decided to go by my first reaction, relying on the spirit to guide me on the inclusion or excluision of a certain album or artist. As I did so I enjoyed the feelings that came from this activity. There is true joy that comes from consecrating our lives to the Lord. No matter where we are in Life, the feelings of little adjustments can be so amazing in our lives. 
        Well, I think that wraps up this week for us. Hopefully the week has been great, and the upcomming one can be so as well. Stay happy and safe!

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

Photo:

No comments: