Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Transfer 12, Week 5: Back to Kalispell

Hey Everyone, 
        How are we doing this week? It's starting to get slightly warmer once again for us here in Montana, so I'm really happy about that. I'm hoping for another short winter this year. That would be nice haha. Well, I won't hold the suspense any longer...
         So, this week has been pretty good for us in Columbia Falls. For the second week straight, we had exchanges. This time with the zone leaders in Kalispell. Elder Helms and Elder Suckow stayed in Columbia Falls. While Elder Giles and myself went to Kalispell for a couple days. It was a blast. We expereienced a service problem, where we had no service for a while, but that doesn't stop us. haha. We were able to a little bit of everything and saw a couple miracles from it. One of which was while we were tracting. We went down this street, and was talking to a few people. We were able to find 2 new potentials on this street that I heard later turned into 1 new person. That was super sweet. I loved it. 
          After exchanges, the week was pretty service heavy. We split wood for a few people at different times, and we did more at the thrift shop in town. All in all it was pretty busy actually, but nothing really stands out in my mind about the week. 
          We had a lesson with the McBrides this week, a part member Family we are working with. And they were able to make it to church this week. Super Exciting times. I hope they can continue to keep comming. I know it will bless them a lot. 
         So, this week I have been working on understanding the complexities of Issiah. He is hard to understand. But as we follow what he says closely,  we can see that the prophet is continually talking about the Savior in every chapter. That 's really cool to see too. How have you been able to see the Savior in the pages of the Book of Mormon that you've read?
          Well, I think that just about wraps it up for me this week. A shorter one I know, but that's ok. I love you all and will talk to y'all next week. Have a great one!

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

Pictures:
These are pictures from last week's hike.









No comments: