Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Transfer 12, Week 1: Hello Small Towns

Hey Everyone, 
        How are we all doing this week? It is really chilly and windy right now. Brr. Winter might be starting earlier than I would like. :( But either way, it has been a pretty crazy week for me. Let me start to tell you all about it. 
          So.... the big news of the week is transfers. Once again I have been transfered away. This time not too far though. I am currently in Columbia Falls with an elder named Elder Suckow. He is different. Kalispell First ward is being replaced by sisters as well. Just like Missoula First ward. Man, this made me sad to leave. But at least I'm not too far away.  Because of this the beginning of the week kind of sucked as we packed and re deep cleaned the apartment in preparation for transfers. Boy it was tough. 
         This new area is full of a lot of small towns. And we cover a part of Glacier National park. It is cool, but definetly going to be a bit different to work in these towns again. It's going to take a little bit of getting used to once more. 
          Other than that, there isn't much to talk about. We are focusing on learning the area, and starting up the work. I hope that you all have a great and warmer week. Have a great one.

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

Pictures:
Fountain of Everlasting Water
Elder Suckow and I
Service at the Klothes Kloset.

No comments: