Monday, September 23, 2019

Transfer 11, Week 6: The Mission Technology Change

Hey Everyone, 
       How's the week been? Mine's been absolutely hectic and worrisome. But even then, personally I do not have the energy to write a lot this week, so this one may be a tad short. 
          For the most part of the week, we've been working with Elder Giles in his area as he hasn't been able to all that much with his companion situation. That, or working on aquiring me a new phone. My old one broke like 3 months ago, so I have a Tablet. But recently the church came out with some news that they are removing ALL mission issued telephones by the end of the month(except for a few loaners). So, I've been given a little grace period to pick up a new device by November. But that doesn't stop the worry period that I'm going through. 
             To be honest that just about covers the whole week. There has not been anything exciting happening this past week, other than excitement for transfers in a few days. I'll let you all know next week.  But untill then, I love ya, 

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

From a text on Tuesday night:
Just wanted to send transfer news ... I'm transferring across the zone to Columbia Falls.
My new address is:
3660 Hwy 206
Columbia Falls, MT 59912

No comments: