Sunday, February 8, 2015

Transfer 5 Week 3 (January 28, 2015)

I can't believe that in 3 weeks I will be half way done. :) It's a really sobering and wierd thought. I feel like I just got here, but at the same time like I've been here forever. Life before the mission? I had that? No! I have always been in germany. What is this thing called Utah? :P Ok so I am being a little silly, but it's true. Time has no meaning here. It makes me glad that we have planners, or else I would be so lost. :P

This week has been my Miracle week, but also one of the sad weeks. One of our investigators is struggling to make appointments. This past week, he resceduled 4 times, once because he was drunk and 3 because of work. Then when he said that he had a day off and set an appointment for that day, he didn't show up and now he won't answer his phone. I am hoping that he has just lost it again, and not that he thinks that we are mad at him.

So, on Friday to Saturday I had a split with Sister Heywood, one of the STLs in the Dortmund/Düsseldorf Zones, and We saw so many miracles. We went to go help some people paint again and clean up, when Jefery, said that he was going to go to church with the Köln Elders on Sunday! Then Loraine Said that she would go to church with us as soon as her house is finished. Ah! So we were on a high, but then while traveling to help a family learn english, A man walked up and was staring at my name tag. We asked him if he had heard of the church before, and he said no, but would love to visit it sometime. I didn't have anything with the address on it with me, but he was willing to give us his address, so we could drop it by sometime. I was so happy. I love splits, because that is when miracles seem to randomly happen. :)

Keep Smiling and Find one Miracle every day. They are there, you just have to be looking. :)

Viel Spaß,
Sister Lahra Sherwood



No comments: