Monday, January 19, 2015

Schönen Guten Morgan!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry about not writing last week. We only had an hour to do emailing, but I promise that I am still alive and well. :) This week I was mostly sick with a cold, which was annoying, I am getting better finally, which is good. :) I am drinking a vitamin C drink. It is really tasty. It's some kind of herbal tea I think. The nurse suggested it. THis week was a really good week. When we weren't stuck in the appartment with me taking it slow so my cold would go away, we did some service and met with Investigators.

Yesterday we had an appointment with an Investigator and he didn't show up. We were really sad for him and are worried about him because he has some drinking problems. I prayed alot for him the past few days. Also yesterday I had a scary Expirience happen to me. I kwas laying in bed, trying to sleep, and I just felt like I couldn't breath. It felt like when a little kid is sitting on your chest. You can still sort of breath, but it is hard and you have to really struggle for each breath. I called the nurse about it, and it turns out I was having a Anxiety/Panic Attack. :/ N.ot fun. I feel better now and really hope that I don't have it again. I pray for all of you often. :)

Viel Spaß!
Sister Sherwood

(Schönen Guten Morgan! means Fine Good Morning!)

No comments: