Monday, January 5, 2015

Transfer 4 Week 6. 05.01.2015

Hey Everyone. :),

For starters, no, it is not May in Germany. :P They write the date with day then month. :)

Second, Transfers are this week. AH! I am a mix of Excited because I am mostlikely going to have the same area and comp for 2 transfers (FINALLY. :P), and Nervous out of my wits because I am scared that I will be either A. transfered again, B. Train a Golden this next transfer, or C. I will be the new sister training leader for the Dortmund Zone since we are sharing one with the Düsseldorf Zone. Blah! We will see how it goes. Keep fingers crossed. :P

So this week was a week with some downs. I got super depressed on new years eve, and was at a point where I wanted to come home. It got better on new years, so I forgot about it and thought that I was on the up again. Then Friday it came back with more force. I just felt like God wasn't there with me giving me the strength I needed. I was confused why, because I was trying so hard to be as obedient as possible and to be a good missionary. We were on a split with Sister Madson (the Sister Training Leader) and SHe talked to me about how I felt. I also talked to president about it and he gave me some advice. I felt at this point like maybe I needed to go home. We got back from the split and I talked to Sister Bates about how I felt (which most of it she knew already). I felt like I should get a blessing before I Jump to a decision, so I called the Elders and Set up a time the next dayfor me to recieve a blessing. The next day, they asked the usual questions of what I needed/ what was on my mind. I didn't tell them all that much, because it was personal and I didn't want them knowing that I was thinking about going home early. The blessing was exactly what I needed. I had a purpose and Felt the love of my savior and Heavenly Father. I found out that I needed to stay. My work here wasn't done. I can still help people and serve the Lord. I am really greatful for this and hope that I don't get that depressed again. President Stoddard Is having me talk to the Mission Councilor and so that should help too. :)

THank you all for the prayers and everything you do. Keep Being Awesome!

Sister Sherwood



No comments: