Monday, February 16, 2015

Interesting Facts about Sister Sherwood

Name: Sister (Lahra) Sherwood
Occupation... Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I was born in... Fort Colins, Colorado, USA
My current home is... Essen, Germany
My worst job was... cleaning the bathrooms at a Machine Shop. :P
The last good movie I saw was... Legacy, or The Testaments. Before the mission Saratov Approach.
The best book I have read recently was... 1st Nephi
My favorite TV show is... His Grace. (mormon message seiries on mormonchannel.org)
My favorite munchies are... Frosties (Frosted Flakes), or Peach Rings (a Gummy Candy), or German chocolate in general. :P
My nickname is... ........ Sister Sherwood? :P (when we go bowling for p-day it's Thor, but we aren't really supposed to have nick names.)
My favorite performer is... Chris Hemsworth
My favorite athlete... uh...... the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Nobody knows I... can write in Armenian while looking at an Armenian Book of Mormon.... :P
I'm a sucker for... Babies! Which is hard since I can't hold them.
A really great evening for me is... when I can relax in the bath before bed.
My fantasy is... to baptise one more person before I head home.
The best advice my mother gave me is... Love your companion, no matter what.
The one thing I like most in a person is... when they are positive.
The one thing I can't stand in a person is... No manners (burping and not saying excuse me etc.)
If I could change one thing about myself, I would... Make me less shy.
My most irrational act was... single dating in high school.
Why I think my friends like me is...I am a great listener.
What I like most about where I live now is... that there are trees again! It reminds me of New York.



No comments: