Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Transfer 7, Week 6: No Effort is Wasted and Transfer News

Hey Everyone,
     How are we all doing this week? It has been a decent week for me. And to top it all off, we are getting great weather here in Montana. It finally feels like spring is coming once again. Anyway, lets jump right in...
     For the most part, the week was pretty monotone. We worked to find new people to teach through the tools given us by our mission president, and the Lord. 
     On monday, after Preparation day we were handed the oppurtunity to help prepare an archery range. We helped move trees out of the way, and place flags for the targets. It was a lot of fun. 
     We had exchanges with the Dillion Elders this week. I went to Dilion with Elder Eveleth. Elder Reese and Elder Herring tore it up in Twin Bridges. It was a lot of Fun. We tried our best to make some contacts and share the video. It didn't go to smoothly, but we tried none the less. We also had the oppurtunity to go to institute that night. Little said, it was a fairly fulfilling exchange despite the disappointment. 
       Like I said though, most of the week, Elder Reese and I spent as much time as we could attempting to show the video(s) that President Larsen wanted the whole mission to share for the next 30 days. We tried many ways to see if it will help. We tried contacting people on the street, tracting and showing it, offering service before sharing it, and even seeing if we can share it in a part member household, but had no luck. It is quite frustrating. But I guess we can't get mad for trying We'll just have to keep at it.
       Well, I'm super excited for General Conference. I hope you are as well. It is such an exciting time we live in, and I can't wat to see what the prophet has to say for each of us. 
       I think that is about it. Transfers are this week, and we are hopeful to get the news relatively soon. But until then, I will see and talk to you all next week. 

Love,
Elder Sherwood



Hey, 

I'll explain most of the details in next week's email. 

Send any mail to 

130 E. 5th Street Lovell, WY 82431

Love,
Elder Sherwood

No comments: