Monday, December 15, 2014

Week #1, Transfer #4, Comp #5, Area #3, Zone #3, State in Germany #3.

Hey Everyone!
I hope that you all are doing well and that everything is good.

As indicated by the title of this email, I am being transfered this Thursday to Essen Germany. It is in the Most northwestern part of the frankfurt mission, and will take about 8 hours to get there by train/bus. :P I will be working with a Sister (Can't remeber name.... :/) who was sister Brown's comp in the MTC whch is totally cool! Small world. :) I am super excited to go. I am excited to learn new things and to essen in Essen. ;) I am also really sad though. I love it here in Wiesbaden and I have only been here one transfer. I have grown really close with the Missionaries, and It feels like I am leaving family all over again. I know that things will be fine though, and I totally plan on hanging out with my mission hommies after the mission.

I got to go to the Temple today. It was a really bitter sweet Expirience. It was amazing, because it was A. The Temple, but also because we got to do names for a sister in the ward. It was a cool expirience. I got to do it for a Marie Francoise Banker. (She's French if you can't tell). It was sad though, because I don't know when I will be back to it for a long while. Essen is too far away for us to come back, so it might be several months, maybe the rest of my mission till I can go back. It was hard to leave. We will see what happens.

For now, it is sufficent to say that things are going well, I am all packed up already, I have like 4 tschüß books to finish, and one future wife book. :P I will be kept so busy that I won't be able to be too sad about leaving this area. :P

Oh! And a funny story to finish off this email.... The Elders had bought some chocolate for me since I was sad about being transfered. THey also gave me an ice cream bar. I ate like 3ish bites, and was like, "this tastes really funny". I then read the ingredients and it said that there was alcohol in it like 3 times! I Imidiately stopped eating it and called the elders like "DONT EAT ANY MORE OF THE ICE CREAM! IT HAS ALCOHOL IN IT!" THey were so suprised and I guess that they gave me the last bar. :P So ya its official, I have had a little bit of alcohol. :P I now have the mentality of look at ingredients before you eat. (It was the second time I accedentally ate something with alcohol in it. :P)

Anyways, Ein Schöne Woche für Alle, und Viel Glück mit alles dass passiert werden. :)
(A Beautiful week for all , and good luck with everything that happens to be.)

Viel Spaß,
Sister Lahra Sherwood



No comments: