Monday, December 15, 2014

Lost........... and Found Transfer 4 Week 2

Hey Everyone. :)

So this week I had a very interesting, scary thing happen, well, It was actually today. We were heading to the church to email, and I was thinking about emailing and missed the stop we were supposed to get off on. I was really paniky at first, but I knew that I needed to get off the bahn. So I got off at the next stop, praying to know what to do. I felt like I needed to go back to the right stop and that things would be ok. So I waited for the other bahn and went back to the other stop, and went down to the u-bahn that we normaly take to the church. Sister Bates, wasn't there. At this point, I really started to freak out and worry. Here I was, in a city I didn't know, without a phone or a companion. Completely alone. I sked a couple people if I couple use there phone to call Sister Bates, since I had our number on a card, but no one would let me. I finally sat down and prayed that either someone would be nice enough to let me use their phone, or that sister bates would find me. Finally I look up and the Elders came down the stairs and I was never so happy in my life. I started crying and almost hugged them both. THey called sister bates and we were soon reunited. I know now sortof what other people feel like when they are as the scriptures say "trying to find truth, but know not where to find it." THey are probably not scared like I was, but they don't know where to turn. I now have a more urgentcy to contact everyone I can. I don't want to ever go through this again, but I am glad for the expirience that I had.

Machst gut! (Doing well!)
Sister Lahra Sherwood


No comments: