Friday, October 10, 2008

Wind in Your Hair

Don't you just love feeling the wind in your hair? Growing up I always liked to ride in the front of the boat because I loved feeling the wind in my hair. I think that's why I like to ski and run and do anything that allows me to experience that feeling.

Evidently I'm not alone. I've been driving Don to work every day for the past month or so. One day, Don took pity on our dog, The Cuteness, and let him come along. At first we left the windows closed and The Cuteness would whine and bark the entire time. So, we opened a window for him and he was in heaven! Now anytime we open a car door The Cuteness is the first one in the car!



Don snapped a few pictures of The Cuteness on the way to work today. A2 thinks he looks like a rat when the wind is blowing his hair back.
(He really needs to visit the groomer!)

1 comment:

Rach said...

Funny!! Now your boys need to teach him to spit in the wind!!