Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dreaming of School Days

When school started for us on September 4, A2 was delighted! She had uninterrupted access to everyone's toys ... as long as she was careful and put them away when she was done playing with them. This was a great relief to me. I thought she would be following me around all day begging me to play with her since all of her "playmates" were gone to school.

Unfortunately, the novelty has begun to wear off. She still entertains herself most of the time, but now she has started asking the question that signals to me that she is growing up, "When do I get to go to school?"



A2 found J1's old lunch box the other day and adopted it as her own. She does everything with it, even sleep. She says she getting ready for school!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! I'll put you in my blog list and keep checking back for updates. I love that you guys started a blog!!

Maryle said...

WOOHOO!! I look forward to seeing more of your family. The kiddos have grown so much since I last saw them.