Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Transfer 10, Week 4: Zootown is Huge

Hey Everyone, 
          How is the summer elsewhere? Is it hot, or cool like here in Missoula? Working in Missoula is awesome. There are a lot of great opportunities to learn and teach in Missoula, but I don't have a lot of spare time today so I'll make it brief. 
         We love working in Missoula, We meet new people everyday, but for the most part haven't been able to find anyone new. Our weeks are full of activities right and left so it's a slight struggle to get in good Finding Time. But we're always hopeful to grasp the opportunities when they arise. 
       I hope everyone is doing well in your respective parts of the world. I love you lots and hope you have a great one. 
     This week in the Book of Mormon, I've been thinking a lot about humility. Are we really trying to be humble like those in the book of Mormon, or are we being stiff-necked, and unwilling to follow the counsels of the prophets. Sometimes I feel like I need to check myself to make sure I don't murmur, but be Humble and follow by Faith, relying on God to help me understand. I feel like that can be applied to everyone as we are doing what we can to follow Christ. 

Love, 
Elder Sherwood

No comments: