Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Transfer 10, Week 1: Back to Montana

Hey Everyone,
     How is the summer? Is it too hot yet? Haha. I know your all probably having a lot of fun, and so am I. Being a Missionary is a ton of fun.
     So... As many of you can probably tell by the subject.... Yep transfer were this week. And I got transfered yet again. Yea!! This time back to Western Montana. I'm now in Missoula, home of the Montana Grizzlies. This is way different from anywhere else I've served up to this point. First of all, it's one of the largest cities in Montana, but it's also in one if the prettiest parts of Montana as well.
     My new companion's name is Elder Jensen. He is from Utah. He is 21 years old. Only a few months older than me. He has been out for about 14 months, and is a super great missionary. I'm excited to work with him.
     Other than transfers, there isn't much going on. Before transfers, we packed and said goodbye. And then after transfers, we started to really get to work. This past weekend has been a lot of service. Thursday and Friday we helped work on cleaning up a hoarder's yard. Then Saturday, we helped someone move for all day. And Sunday was pretty chill.
     There is a lot of work to do here in Missoula. We are teaching a few people. And I've barely met one of them. Her name is Andy. She is nice, but a handful. One of the struggles of my new area is church attendance, and I see why now. It took us over an hour, on Sunday to get someone to church this week. It was a long morning.
     The evening though was pretty sweet. We had dinner at the park, and then played some sports, and answered some questions of a few investigators that the whole zone is working on. I love Missoula already. Haha.
     Well, I think that about wraps it up for this week. I hope you all enjoy the 4th of July. Have Fun.

Love,
Elder Sherwood

Pictures:
Last selfie with Elder Matthews.
Goodbye to Amy
Goodbye to the Mortensen's
Goodbye to Liz
Goodbye to the Harper's
District BBQ (part 2)

No comments: