Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Transfer 10, Week 3: Exchanges Missoula Style

Hey Everyone, 
     How are we all doing today? Summer being great? I hope so. To be honest, this week's letter is probably going to be very short because there hasn't really been anything exciting happen this week. 
       We went on exchanges with M5 this week. That was fun. It was like an old duo back together again. Elder Jensen went with Elder Christensen, and I got to spend the day with Elder Barlow once again. It was a blast. 
      For the most part of the week, we did service of some kind. Whether that was moving someone, or weeding a garden etc... It has been really busy and fun as we continued to find places to work. 
     There really hasn't been much else going on. We've had a lot of fun. Serving here in Missoula is a blast, and the people of the Montana. I love it, and love being a missionary. 
     This week in the Book of Mormon, I started Alma. Alma is a great prophet and teacher for the people of Nephi. It's been hard to keep up though, because I set a few goals to read my whole quad by the end of my mission. So it's a little tricky, but I'm still working on it. 
     Well, I hope you are enjoying life, and keeping your eye single to the glory of God. It's a lot more fun to stay with it, and enjoy the blessings than not take the time to read. Please do so. I love you all!


Love,
Elder Sherwood

no pictures... Sorry

No comments: