Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Transfer 9, Week 3: Exchanges and Finding Successes

Hey Everyone, 
       How are we all doing today? Are we enjoying the Hot of Summer? Or has it not set in yet for everyone? This is the first week that we haven't seen rain in like 2.5 months. It was awesome, but super hot. 
       This week honestly hasn't had much go on. But there were a lot of exciting things happen in that little amount of time. We have had a wonderfully successful week. Even though there isn't really much to talk about this week. 
       We did a lot of service this week. We planted trees, Weeded a garden, and helped cleanup a rat infestation once again. It was a lot of hard work. But definitely worth it. It was a great way to get into the community and touch the lives of others in Byron and Cowley. 
       We also went on exchanges this week with the zone leaders. I went to Powell with Elder Callister. It was a blast. We found a new person in the park and did a bit of finding/ street contacting. I honestly love going on these exchanges because it can clear the head and allow us the missionaries to get refocused on the area we are assigned to. 
       Because of that exchange, we had found a new person in Byron. Thanks Elder Hatch and Elder Matthews. We are so pumped to continue working with those we are. 
       Lovell is just popping with all of the fun excitement. We've been told of a few new potentials that we may be receiving from the other Elders soon. I am so excited to continue to see this area grow and the spirit of missionary work it has. I love the work here and I hope that it continues to grow as we put forth the effort in helping the people of Wyoming understand who they are and who they can look towards for any help that they may need. 
      Well, I hope that all is well, and that you enjoy this first week of june. I'm sorry for the short one this week. Enjoy Summer!!!!

Love,
Elder Sherwood

Hey Guys,
        How are we all doing today? Are we doing OK?  Tired of Summer yet? ha ha. It's all good.  How is the book of Mormon reading going? I hope it is going well, and that you are learning a lot from the book. 
       This past week was pretty good. You know the book of Mormon has a lot of fancy and lovely stories you can learn from right? I keep learning something new every time I read through it again. Right now I'm in the Middle of the book of Alma, and learning about how Alma dd such a good job being the chief judge. We can all learn to be good judges for ourselves. 
      I hope that all is well, and that you are enjoying Summer. It is going to be great I'm sure. Keep it up and I hope you have a great week. 

Love ya,
Elder Sherwood

No comments: