Monday, January 5, 2009

Counting the Days



Yeah, yeah ... I know. I said I was done after #6. And I was. I gave away all my maternity clothes and most all of the baby bottles, toys, clothes, etc. I only kept a few things that were given to us for each child. I felt complete and I was really happy with the way our family was.

Then about a year ago, I started getting this feeling that we were not done - another child was waiting to come to our family. I was hoping that it was just the feelings that come with moving into another stage of life - after all A2 was turning 4 in July and wasn't a baby anymore. I ignored it until March when I just couldn't get the thought out of my mind and I shared my feelings with Don. After much prayer and pondering, we decided to follow the prompting.

We are looking forward to welcoming our new baby in June!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Hope all goes well and that you are not sick!!

Rach said...

Congrats!! I heard rumor that you were pregnant and looking for a 15 passenger van. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.